We are looking for enthusiastic, positive, patient, and humble team players that are passionate about food! If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume, outlining your experience and qualifications for the desired position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sous Chef Responsibilities
Day-to-day responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Assist the Executive Chef in providing “excellent quality” and “presentation” of all food to the guests. The demonstration, preparation, and execution of each menu item and the item specifications and presentation will be agreed upon.
- Maintaining the standard of “excellent quality”, the Sous Chef is responsible for ongoing training and communicating these standards to the staff.
- Proper guest service requires that the food is produced on a timely basis and that the servers are well educated regarding the menu.
- It is the Sous Chef’s responsibility to participate in service education through Daily line-ups, Quarterly menu meetings, and New server training programs
- Assist the Executive Chef in training the kitchen staff to produce meals promptly.
- Assist the Restaurant in meeting the financial targets while achieving the food quality and service objectives.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the kitchen facilities.
- Assist in supervising the daily cleaning of the pantry, cooking line, prep kitchen, dish area, stairs, walk-in, and downstairs prep area.
- Assist in filling any open positions with qualified internal or external candidates.
- Communicating with the kitchen staff, identifying developable personnel and providing the necessary training as positions open.
- The Sous Chef assists in filling any open positions with candidates who are qualified and understand the “standards of excellence” required of them.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019